Celebrity Quotes of the Week: May 12-16


Posted on May 16th, 2008 1:22 pm

From new husbands of Mariah Carey to new fiancees of Matt Grant, here’s a look at who said what in the world of entertainment this week. Remember to visit our section of celebrity quotes for every utterance…


Nick Cannon [on marriage]: It’s a beautiful thing. It’s a beautiful situation … carrying on and on each day.


Syesha Mercado [following her American Idol elimination]: I don’t know what to say. I just want to say thank you.


Angelina Jolie: I’m very happy. Unlike most women, I love being pregnant… You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby.

DeAnna Pappas: I cannot date someone who smokes. That’s a definite no-no. If he’s wishy-washy and doesn’t know what he wants, that’s another no-no. Anything else, I’m pretty open to.


Lauren Bosworth: It’s disheartening to see me turn into such a bad guy on the show.


Brody Jenner: I love Spencer and I have always said that. It’s not about any animosity towards each other.


Jessica Alba: I never believed women had to be virgins when they got married, or that a woman has to fall in love with a guy just because they’re having sex. I don’t think sex is a big deal. I hated the hypocrisy of it. Men can do whatever, and it’s acceptable.


Shayne Lamas: There’s still a lot of growing to do in our relationship. We will not tie the knot until I am mentally and physically prepared as well as Matt.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»