KayCee Stroh and Ben Higginson: Engaged!


Posted on May 24th, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey, Zanessa, no pressure - but a costar of yours is now engaged.

KayCee Stroh, who plays High School Musical character Martha Cox, got engaged to boyfriend Ben Higginson early this morning.

“We shot from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m., and Ben was waiting for me in my trailer,” Stroh told People. “He was waiting for me with a single red rose. Then he took me up to the H Rock, a place at the top of a little mountain that overlooks Salt Lake City, and we watched the sunrise. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.”

Stroh said she’s now wearing “the most amazing ring,” which she’ll soon be showing off during filming of High School Musical 3. None of her costars know about the news yet.

“They are going to be so surprised,” Stroh said. “They all love Ben. He’s like one of the gang.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»