Marie-Anne Thiébaud Denies Role in Shania Twain Divorce


Posted on May 22nd, 2008 1:33 pm

As Marie-Anne Thiébaud’s name has become synonymous with “dirty, lying adulterer,” the former secretary for Shania Twain and Mutt Lange has finally spoken out.

Thiébaud was contacted E! News at her home and told the celebrity gossip network:

“I know what you’re ringing to ask me about. But, when marriages break up they break up for all sorts of complicated reasons, it’s never just one reason. And those reasons should be kept private. If you’re looking for a person that broke up a marriage then you have the wrong person. I’m not that person.”

Thiébaud declined to comment any further on the rumors, asking that the press not “intrude into people’s private lives.”

Good luck getting that wish to come true, Marie-Anne Thiébaud.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»