Quasi Celebrity Quotes: Laura Boyce vs. Sheryl Lowe


Posted on May 1st, 2008 4:07 pm

During an emotional press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, Laura Boyce - the woman accusing Rob Lowe’s wife, Sheryl of, well, many things - broke down in tears.

“I feel betrayed and hurt and extremely upset that (the Lowes) would sue me after I endured what I did in their household,” Boyce said. “I never did anything to them other than give them my best efforts for their children.”

That’s not how Sheryl Lowe sees the situation, though:

“The charges against me are lies meant to embarrass and humiliate. I find it deeply offensive the false allegation that I would use racially insensitive comments. I’m certain that my dearest and longtime friend, and godfather to my children, Marcus Allen, would beg to differ with their charges.

We do not see color in my household; my children do not see color. It deeply saddens me that I even have to explain this to my children.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»