Shia LaBeouf is a GQ-tie


Posted on May 13th, 2008 2:28 pm

Shia LaBeouf is featured in the latest issue of GQ. Here are excerpts from his interview:

On working on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: “I never worked so hard for anything in my life. I did four months of sword fighting and bike training. And I spent insane amounts of time on the switchblade.”

On the rumors that he dated Rihanna: “My friends were like, ‘Are you serious, bro? Why didn’t you tell me about that?’ I was like, ‘I really don’t know her like that.’ For weeks they were singing that ‘Umbrella’ song everywhere I walked. And those are my people!”

On being head-over-heels with all of his female costars: “I’ve been in love with every woman I’ve ever worked with (Megan Fox, Sarah Roemer and Michelle Monaghan). [But] there’s the three-month attention span that actors have. I don’t know if it’s mutual, but I really don’t care. They have to kiss me when ‘action’ gets called, anyway, so I’ll get what I want.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»