Sienna Miller Totally Loves Rhys Ifans


Posted on May 29th, 2008 11:24 am

You may question the sanity of Sienna Miller - in fact, you pretty much have to - but don’t you dare question her love for Rhys Ifans.

The British actress recently told her country’s Elle magazine that it takes very little for her to gush about her man:

“When his name is mentioned, it makes me smile like a fool because I instantly think of him and it makes me happy. He does just make me happy. I totally love Rhys.”

Sorry, Jude Law. But it appears as though Miller has finally moved on. We hope the various women you take home every night are keeping you comfort at least.

Miller, meanwhile, is next starring in a remake of the classic cartoon G.I. Joe. There’s no truth to the rumor that producers thought of renaming it G.I. Ho in her honor. Zing!

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»