Tracey Edmonds is Doing Diddy


Posted on May 23rd, 2008 2:34 pm

Like a true attention whore using relationships for fame and money, Tracey Edmonds didn’t need long to move on from ex-husband Eddie Murphy.

Less than six months after breaking up with the actor, the former Mrs. Babyface is dating Diddy. And just listen to how much she loves him already!

“Diddy is the funniest man I’ve ever met,” Edmonds told The Daily Mirror. “I’m so talented at latching on to men with fame and fortune lucky to find someone so soon after Eddie.”

So, will Diddy become the third Mrs. Tracey Edmonds?

“We’ve only been on three or four dates, but he’s whisked me off my feet,” Edmonds said. “I don’t know about wedding bells but he’s definitely the man for me.”

Definitely. Without a doubt. Until these two break up and Tracey dates Ray J, that is.

** Update: A rep for Diddy has now said:

“Sean is very single. He and Tracy have known each other for over 10 years.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»