Tusher Won’t Pimp Out Baby, Pics


Posted on May 2nd, 2008 11:09 am

While Usher fans continue to hate on Tameka Foster, this couple continues to impress us with its normalcy.

In a recent interview with Page Six, the music icon said he’d never consider selling off photos of his new baby, a lesson other celebrities should heed (are you listening, Jennifer Lopez?)

“In no way would I ever pimp out my child for money. I am livid that people talk about my child,” Usher said.

Usher also defended his wife against the rumors that she doesn’t get along with, well, everyone.

“I stand by her as a man loving my wife and being there for my child… Opinions are like assholes. Everybody’s got one. What I will say is, this is my wife and I would hope that [people] would respect my wife and my marriage and who I have chosen to spend my life with.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»