Insane Fans Happy For Clay Aiken, Jaymes Foster


Posted on June 1st, 2008 7:44 am

Fans of singer Clay Aiken, also known as “Claymates” are showing support after a representative for producer David Foster confirmed that Aiken is fathering a child. David’s sister, music producer Jaymes Foster, is the mother.

“OMG Clay Aiken is my Hero,” writes one fan on a Clay site.

“I love him and wish him the best of luck!”

Adds another on the same site:

“Now today I almost choked on my sandwich, Clay is going to be a father? And in three months? It blew me over. All I can say is ‘Congratulations!’ That is going to be one handsome and talented baby.”

“How can he have time with his baby if he’s always on a busy schedule. Like tours, CD releases, talk show[s]. Life becomes crazy with a baby.”

“I don’t know what to say… I am shocked and awed,” another wrote.” I don’t know what to think. It is going to take me a while, but I do feel a little different about it.”

Still, the majority of comments on fan sites and blogs were positive.

One person in the Claymates Yahoo group gushed, “I think the child would be so lucky to have them as parents. … This is their business and we should not be judging Clay Aiken or Jaymes Foster.”

The page dedicated to Aiken on popular music widget iLike had also had supportive comments. Writes one fan:

“Wow … I am kind of shocked. But Clay always wanted to be a father so good for him! It was just sudden news, I am still shocked … I wonder if his kid will inherit his pipes!”

Adds another:

“Here’s a toast to Clay and Jaymes for the healthy arrival of their baby in August. This baby will be loved, however it came to be. “Lover All Alone” is a great collaboration with David Foster … and this will be a great collaboration with his sister Jaymes. Congrats!”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»