Jennifer Hudson to Barack Obama: Call Me!


Posted on June 20th, 2008 11:54 am

Jennifer Hudson is an Academy Award winner and an American Idol finalist.

So, why won’t Barack Obama call her?!?

“I sang for Obama after I did Idol,” Hudson said in an interview with E!. “I’m so proud and excited for him. I haven’t gotten a call from them yet, but he does have my support.”

Seriously, Mr. Obama, can you take time away from fighting the war against terror, racism, gas prices, subprime mortgage loans and conservative nut jobs to dial up Hudson? Just for a few minutes?

Jennifer Hudson is an American Idol and an American proud to help Barack Obama win the presidency… if he’d only call her to ask for assistance.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»