Kim Kardashian Reads The Hollywood Gossip!!!


Posted on June 9th, 2008 10:21 am

Hi, Kim Kardashian! How are you today?

While we assume a number of stars don’t actually read our celebrity gossip musings (if you do, Ali Lohan, seriously, reconsider the notion of following in your sister’s troubled footsteps), Kardashian has confirmed that she does browse the Internet for posts about herself.

Here’s what Kim wrote in a recent blog entry:

I know most celebrities say they don’t read what the press says about them; but to be honest, I suspect in most cases, they don’t want to admit that they actually care what is written about them.

I’ll tell you straight up - I do read it! Some of it is true, a lot of it is flattering, and a lot of it is totally off the mark.

If you’re reading this, Kim Kardashian, take note: we prefer your bare body to just your bare shoulder.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»