Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port Discuss Hills Spin-Off


Posted on June 6th, 2008 9:38 am

Now that The Hills has spawned another upcoming series, Lauren Conrad has no doubt her friend Whitney Port can carry her own spin-off.

MTV is prepping a Hills spin-off in which Whitney becomes bicoastal while working for fashion PR firm People’s Revolution — and befriends a group of NYC gals (including socialite Olivia Palermo, whoever that is).

“I think that Whitney will do really well with it,” Lauren Conrad said of her pal’s new show. “She is a very likable person.”

“I would just tell her to have fun with it… [Whitney] always made it very clear during filming for The Hills that she doesn’t want her personal life involved on the show, so it would definitely mean that she would have to come out of her comfort zone a little. I hope they do the show.”

Whitney Port did not comment directly on the spin-off
.

“As far as I know, I’ve just been filming for a fourth season of The Hills,” she said. “Everything is just kind of hearsay at this point. The thought of [my own] reality show sounds scary because I’ve always tried to keep things a little bit private. I just have to take everything day by day!”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»