Ryan Phillippe, Reese Witherspoon Finalize Divorce


Posted at June 13th, 2008 1:00 pm

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe finalized their divorce yesterday.

According to documents dated June 12, the former couple “have settled all their remaining issues in these proceedings.” Witherspoon filed for divorce in 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.

“After the divorce, I was a physical wreck. I wanted to die,” Phillippe said a few months ago. “I was ready to kill myself. I was not taking care of myself at all. I would wake up and cry and vomit.”

This may sound crazy, Ryan, but maybe you should have thought of that before boning Abbie Cornish.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»