Sean Avery: Shirtless, Guest-Editing Vogue


Posted on June 24th, 2008 11:58 am

Looks like hockey player and big-time Hollywood playa Sean Avery is looking to branch out a little - the New York Rangers left wing will for some reason be serving as guest editor at Men’s Vogue in just a few short weeks.

In an online diary for the site, Sean Avery gets shirtless in the Vogue closet and dishes about his unlikely passion for fashion:

“To me it’s simple: I am a douche like clothes. Always have. I don’t watch sports. I don’t read about sports … Over breakfast in hotels when the Rangers are on the road, I read the Style section in The New York Times.”

Avery, who was romantically linked to another fashion train wreck maven in Mary-Kate Olsen late last year, has also dated myriad other celebrities.

Among them, the alleged actresses Elisha Cuthbert and Lake Bell - who he supposedly cheated on Mary-Kate with. Yeah. Dude is not un-shady

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»