Stephanie Pratt Breaks Up with Brett Novek, Comments on Lauren Conrad-Audrina Patridge Feud



Posted on June 12th, 2008 2:12 pm

As Spencer Pratt angles for a live TV wedding, his sister, Stephanie Pratt, admits there’s tension between BFFs Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge.

“I don’t think everything is OK,” she told several celeb news sources at the launch party at Hollywood’s S Bar on Wednesday.

“I’m sure they will work it out. They’ve been friends for so long. I will say that Lo (Lauren Bosworth) has nothing to do with it. She doesn’t.”

Stephanie Pratt said Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge put their differences aside and went clubbing at West Hollywood’s Crown Bar Wednesday.

On the the recent season finale of The Hills, Audrina Patridge told Lauren Conrad (above) that Lauren Bosworth had come between their friendship.

Ever since, celebrity gossip blogs and fans have been abuzz that the two are openly fighting and no longer hanging out.

Rumors of their feud hit a fever pitch when Lauren arrived home to find Audrina engaged in a photo shoot with a celebrity gossip magazine.

But Stephanie Pratt said “the Internet is exaggerating” the feud.

“I know that they were just at the same event together, so things really aren’t that bad,” she added.

Stephanie also said her relationship with model Brett Novek is over.

“I deleted him out of my phone about five hours ago!” She-Pratt said. “I don’t want to talk about it!”

Lastly She said she is still not on speaking terms with Spencer.

“He is friends with Brody Jenner again,” she said of her big brother. “Now he just needs to come in my direction!”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»