Audrina Patridge Shares Diet, Weight Loss Tips


Posted on July 4th, 2008 7:48 am

Our staff members (and readers) have been in the throes of a major debate lately, regarding whether Audrina Patridge’s boobs are real or fake.

What’s indisputable, though, is that The Hills star has slimmed down a lot since we first got to know her on the MTV reality show hit.

In the new TV Guide, the Into the Blue 2 actress recently talked about her diet as well as a little “exercise advice.” Back in high school, The Hills hottie says she used to guzzle milk to slow down her metabolism.

Now that it’s under control, the 23-year-old Audrina swears by portion control: “I order what I want when I’m out, but I don’t eat all of it.”

That entails either doing laps in her backyard pool (guess it’s bigger than it looks), hiking in Runyon Canyon, going for a run or pumping iron.

“Even when I’m just sitting in front of the TV, I lift five-pound weights or do squats,” the feuding friend of Lauren Conrad says. “And I wear heels when I vacuum, because it works my calves and my butt!”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»