Michael Buble, Emily Blunt Part Ways


Posted on July 11th, 2008 1:08 PM

Emily Blunt and Michael Buble have decided to break up, People reports.

In related news, evidently Emily Blunt and Michael Buble were dating.

"They are no longer a couple," Bublé's rep Liz Rosenberg confirms to PEOPLE.

The Golden Globe-winning British actress, best known for delivering some of the best Devil Wears Prada quotes, and the Canadian singer met in 2005.

"Sometimes I even get tears in my eyes when I see him onstage. It's overwhelming," Emily Blunt said last year.

The feeling was mutual for Michael Buble. "Every time I see her onscreen, I fall in love with her all over again," he said.

Each was the other's biggest cheerleader - she stood by him even after Tiffany Bromley took that camera phone pic of Michael Buble naked.

After Bublé, Blunt's second biggest fan was her boyfriend's mom.

"I love her," Amber Bublé gushed. "If he doesn't marry her, I'll kill him. But we'd find someone in the family to marry her because we're not letting her go, ever. She's just the best thing ever and they're perfect together."

But the strains of a long distance relationship may have weighed on the happy couple, who shared a home in Vancouver. Oh well.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»