Janet Jackson Loves Her 'Baby-Making Songs'


WEDNESDAY JANUARY 02, 2008 03:45 PM EST

Janet Jackson admits she gets some pretty intimate responses to her music from fans.

"You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you,' " Jackson, 41, tells Extra from the set of her new music video, "Feedback," in an interview set to air Wednesday night.

The singer's new CD, due out in February, contains plenty of romantic tunes, as well as other styles. On the new album "I love the dance. I love the mid tempo stuff. I love the slow songs and the baby making songs. It still has that element to it," she says.

The best thing about her music? "It makes me want to dance and that's the nice thing," she says. "I love listening to music that makes me want to get up and move."

"Feedback" is a dance track that debuted online last month.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»