Pregnant Brooke Burke Offers Her Fitness Secrets


WEDNESDAY JANUARY 02, 2008 02:30 PM EST

For expectant mom Brooke Burke, staying in shape during – and after – pregnancy is an ongoing process that she works hard at.

Pregnant with her fourth child, Burke tells Entertainment Tonight that she owes her bikini-ready body to her rigorous workouts – and a few other secrets.

"I’ve been doing Pilates for eight years. I actually started with my first pregnancy. I’m a big believer in staying fit during your pregnancy," says Burke, 36, who is engaged to actor David Charvet.

"I know a lot of women are a little afraid to work their abs, or are afraid of core work, but I think it supports your back and I think it helps for an easier delivery and it makes us feel good," says the actress.

Burke, who gained 30 pounds during her last pregnancy, maintains that exercise helped her get back in share faster after delivery. "The more fit you are during your pregnancy, the quicker you're going to bounce back. I probably started up two weeks after delivery and I felt I could handle that."

As for her other secret weapon, Burke is a firm believer in wrapping her post-delivery belly in a compression wrap called Taut, which she says helped her go back to her pre-pregnancy size

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»