Lauren Moves, Gets New Roomies & a Puppy


March 3, 2008

Looks like it could be a brand new start for Lauren Conrad when The Hills returns March 24. Like the recently posted trailer, which contained some juicy details of the girls’ lives before and after their trip to Paris, the reality TV star-turned-designer revealed that’s she’s got some new things in her life to enjoy — a puppy and a house!

“Last weekend Lo, Audrina and I moved into our new house. We love it!” Conrad wrote on her MySpace page Saturday, referring to her new roommate Lauren “Lo” Bosworth and her old roommate Audrina Patridge.

“On Monday, I got a puppy from the pound. She is the cutest puppy ever! Her name is Chloe. She is a lab/shepherd mix. I’m not getting much sleep because she thinks night time is play time,” she added. “Ashes (my cat) is not thrilled with her, but I think they will become friends. I will post some pictures of her so you all can meet her.”

There were no shots posted yet, but photographers snapped this tender moment between the two while out and about in L.A.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»