Tony Romo: Jessica & I Are Not Engaged


Originally posted Monday March 03, 2008 03:30 PM EST

Like most everyone else, Tony Romo hears those rumors about how he and Jessica Simpson are getting engaged.

And what does he think about what he hears? "I mean, it's just rumors. That's what people say," the Dallas Cowboys quarterback, 27, told PEOPLE at Monday's Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Male of the Year Awards – where he was honored alongside Simpson's ex John Mayer and rumored former boyfriend Dane Cook. ("I guess you date Jessica Simpson, that makes you fearless!" Romo joked.)

But will there be marriage in Romo's future?

"I'm sure I'll get married one day. I don’t know when," he says.

As for being with Simpson, also 27, Romo tells PEOPLE:

Would Jessica call you fun and fearless?
Yeah, sure. Though we don't usually have conversations about how fun and fearless I am, but I'm a pretty fun guy. I joke a lot.

What's the last fun thing you two did?
We've done a lot of fun stuff. Any time you get away and do some interesting things. We just went to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl. That was pretty fun.

Is it true her father played matchmaker for the two of you?
No. I had met her dad a long time ago. He was there at the same time I met her, but it was indirect. You know, you just start talking. Some people take a liking to each other. Some don't.

During the off-season, will you visit Jessica in Nashville, where she's recording a country album?
Yeah. She's working hard. She's doing a great job, and I'm really excited about the way it sounds. It sounds real good. I'm excited.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»