Swayze's Dirty Dancing Costar Wants to Hug Him



Originally posted Friday March 07, 2008 12:55 PM EST

Patrick Swayze's costar in the movie that put him on the map would like to find him.

"It is so sad," Jennifer Grey, 47, who appeared with Swayze, 55, in 1987's Dirty Dancing, said of the actor's cancer diagnosis, reports Britain's Telegraph.

"If I saw him on the streets today, I'd throw my arms around him and love him up," says the actress.

Grey's comment follows that of Swayze's 1990 Ghost costar, Whoopi Goldberg, who said on Thursday's edition of The View that she owes her Oscar for that movie to Swayze, who insisted she be cast in the role (as a fast-talking medium who channels his love to his widow, played by Demi Moore).

"We want you to feel better and we will talk soon, I hope," Goldberg, 52, said on TV.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»