Victoria Beckham: David 'Doesn't Have Great Rhythm'


Originally posted Friday March 07, 2008 09:35 AM EST

It's the day every true fashionista dreams of – appearing on the cover of Vogue magazine.

That fantasy just became reality for Victoria Beckham, who won the coveted spot on the April cover of the U.K. edition, styled in diamonds and '50s-style gowns. (See a clip from the shoot below.)

Interviewed at her U.K. home, just north of London – which includes a private cinema complete with a popcorn machine and double-decker-bus bunk beds for her two older boys, Brooklyn, 9 and Romeo, 5 – the 33-year-old says she revels in domestic life with "David and the boys" (the couple also has another son – 3-year-old Cruz).

"I laugh a lot, even though people say I look bloody miserable," the singer, famous for her refusal to smile, tells the mag. "There's a lot of singing and dancing going on the whole time."

Although one Spice Boy doesn't cut it on the dance floor. "Not from David – he doesn't have great rhythm," she admits. "But from me and the boys."

Now that the Spice Girls tour has wrapped, Beckham says she's focusing on her "fourth child," her fashion brand DvB.

Clearly obsessed with fashion, her dedication knows no bounds – at least when it comes to shoes. For instance, she'd gladly wear designer heels that are two sizes too big. "If they don't have my size I just stick toilet paper in," she says without shame. "If that's what it takes to get a nice shoe."

On the hot-button topic of her weight, Beckham insists her tiny frame is the result of good genes. "I'd love to look like Linda Evangelista," she said. "I could try for the rest of my life, but I'm never going to look like her." (In the course of the interview and photo shoot, she sticks to a diet of steamed vegetables, fish, edamame, fruit and champagne.)

The singer also says she's joined a gym – although she hasn't worked out yet. She explains in her usual mocking tone, "I can't bring myself to wear flat shoes."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»