Kate Hudson: I'm Ready for Another Baby


Originally posted Monday April 14, 2008 07:25 PM EDT

When it comes to dating, Kate Hudson wants to get in touch with her inner teenager.

"I need to find that 18-year-old in me again, who was way more adventurous when it came to kissing boys," she told the U.K.'s Sunday Times. "I would love nothing more than to have a good, honest make out sesh, but I find it really hard because I'm a mom."

Hudson split from Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson in 2006, but their marriage produced their 4-year-old son Ryder.

"Any guy I ever meet is always going to come second to my son," the Fool's Gold star, 28, told the paper. "And you get to weed out the boys from the men. You definitely know which ones are the boys."

So far, it seems Owen Wilson has made the cut. The duo – who split last summer but are now back on-again – were even spotted on an Easter-day bike ride with Ryder.

"I'm a mom and that's my first priority," said Hudson. "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place when I'm ready to have another one and Chris and I are not together. I'm like, 'Oh no! Uh-oh! I'm ready.' "

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»