Pete Wentz: Pregnancy Rumors a 'Witch Hunt'


Originally posted Monday April 14, 2008 05:30 PM EDT

Pete Wentz is addressing rumors that fiancée Ashlee Simpson is pregnant, calling it a "witch hunt" in an email.

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote to MTV News Monday. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover ... I mean really, this is crazy ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

When asked about the pregnancy, reported by multiple outlets Monday, a rep for the couple would only say, "We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple. Beyond that there is nothing to add."

The singer, 23, and Wenz, 28, the bassist for Fall Out Boy announced their engagement on April 9. Simpson's father, Joe, told a source he was "totally happy" and "so excited to have Pete as part of [our] family."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»