Miley Cyrus Signs Book Deal


Posted on April 22nd, 2008 7:02 pm

Miley Cyrus has signed a seven-figure book deal to pen an autobiography that focuses on her impressive, lightening-fast path to fame.

Reportedly, it will especially focus on how mother Leticia helps keep the young star grounded. According to Disney, the book will feature never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at the star’s inner circle.

No word yet on whether or not a chapter will be dedicated to Thomas Sturges.

“I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me,” Cyrus said. “I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams.”

Expect the Miley memoir to be released in the spring of 2009, coinciding with the premiere of the Hannah Montana movie and the longest, teenager-filled lines in cinematic history.

In the past few weeks, of course, the singer has been at the center of a lewd photo scandal. Take a look at various Miley Cyrus pics now and comment on how racy you find them to be.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»