Gisele Bundchen Hates Pants, Loves Tom Brady


Posted on June 17th, 2008 3:05 pm

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl.

Still, the QB came away with a pretty nice consolation prize.

Gisele Bundchen and the football star have been dating since 2006, when he split with girlfriend-turned-baby mama Bridget Moynahan.

Bundchen, who spent Father’s Day with his 10-month-old son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, thinks the world of Tom (and less of pants) …

“He really, genuinely doesn’t have a bad bone in his body,” the Brazilian supermodel says of her boyfriend Brady in the July issue of GQ.

“And he is a very positive person. I think we have a lot of things in common, and I think he is a really great person.”

She also set the record straight on Leonardo DiCaprio, who used to see Gisele Bundchen nude before Tom Brady had that luxury.

Reports had surfaced among celebrity gossip publications that she was so upset after their 2005 split that she went a little nuts.

Specifically, that she cut off all her hair a la Britney Spears.

Not so, says the model.

Still, she admitted to GQ:

“I’ve had my heart broken. But I think you can have your heart broken by your friends that you trust, or by — I don’t think it necessarily has to be… I think sometimes you have high expectations for people because you have high expectations for yourself… I have always been in serious relationships. I meet someone and date him for a long period. I don’t sit there thinking, like, ‘I wonder if I can seduce that guy.’ I have other things in my mind.”

She also denied rumors that she makes $35 million a year.

“Look, this is my job. I take pictures. It is no big deal,” she said. “I would like to know who these reporters are who are finding out all of these amounts. And I would like him to talk to my accountant and figure out where is the cash that’s missing. Because I haven’t seen it lately.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»