Miley Cyrus: Pained, Embarrassed by Vanity Fair Photo


Posted on June 27th, 2008 1:50 pm

Miley Cyrus still hasn’t gotten over the pain caused by her Vanity Fair photo spread.

Speaking to Billboard magazine, the singer to whom young stars such as Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez aspire said of the controversy:

“I don’t think people will look at me any differently, because they’re like, ‘You know what, I’m going to do stupid stuff too, and I’m going to make mistakes, and that’s fine. It still hurts when I think about it – but you know what, it doesn’t mean that you can’t move on.”

Amen, Miley.

The Hannah Montana star added that fans can expect a very “grown-up” album in Breakout, which hits stores on July 22.

“My last one, Meet Miley Cyrus, was more just meeting me, finding out who I am, and here it’s more getting in depth of what’s been going on in my life in the past year.”

Will you buy the new Miley Cyrus album?

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»