The Week in Celebrity Quotes: June 23-27


Posted on June 27th, 2008 1:59 pm

We started the week hearing from Ashley Dupre for the first time since she was revealed to be Eliot Spizer’s call girl.

And we ended it by being introduced to Ranae Shrider, the woman starring alongside Verne Troyer in the scariest celebrity sex tape yet.

Check out a series of other celebrity quotes from the week below and follow the link to review our complete, growing collection of pearls of wisdom from today’s top - and bottom - stars…


Ranae Shrider [on Verne Troyer sex tape release]: Do I look like I should be smiling about this?


Joel Madden [on Nicole Richie]: We’re just happy, and we’re being a family, and that’s where we’re at right now. But marriage means something different to everyone.

Jessica Simpson [on Tony Romo]: I don’t know about wedding bells … but I’m still with him, so that’s a good sign.


Denise Richards: My kids are in therapy. It’s very sad that they need to be there, but they do for now. On the other hand, it’s good they have an outlet to deal with their feelings and someone who is just their advocate.


Ashley Dupre: And to all the not so kind words … I love you too, because it makes me push myself and want it even more. ‘Hard times don’t last … only strong people.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»