Rob Lowe to Jessica Gibson: Skank!


Posted on June 27th, 2008 10:39 pm

Round two of the Rob Lowe and Jessica Gibson battle is on - and juicy!

According to court documents released Friday, Gibson - the former nanny who is accusing the actor of sexual harassment - repotedly offered sex to the family’s tennis instructor. Oh yes. We told you it was juicy.

In a sworn declaration, instructor Nigel Armstrong stated that Jessica Gibson “told me shortly after we first met [in mid-2005] that she was interested in me… She was very forward and did not seem concerned with being discreet.”

As reported by People, Armstrong described an incident in the kitchen of the Lowe London house in which Gibson was nude from the waist down and “invited me to have sex even though [the Lowes' children] were in the general area. I was shocked by her audacity.”

Heck, Lindsay Lohan would be shocked by that audacity.

Armstrong added that Gibson was displeased he would not take their relationship further, allegedly begging him leave his girlfriend and “taking the relationship with me more seriously… She would tell me that she loved me on a number of occasions.”

Another former employee, James Maclear, who was a private chef for Rob and Sheryl Lowe, described an incident in which Gibson “changed into hot pants and was laying on the kitchen floor with her legs open in a very suggestive manner.”

Both men described Gibson as having unabashedly sung the Pussycat Dolls’ lyric “Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.”

Somewhere, Nicole Scherzinger must be ashamed their song to be used in such a manner.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»