Spencer Pratt Responds to Mary-Kate Olsen Diss


Posted on June 27th, 2008 10:55 pm

Ding! Ding!

The Spencer Pratt vs. Mary-Kate Olsen feud is so on! And The Hollywood Gossip staff may not have a clue which side to take, but we couldn’t be happier to sit back and enjoy the dispute.

It started earlier this week when Olsen appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman to promote her new movie, The Wackness. Prompted by the awesome talk show host, Mary-Kate referred to Pratt as “wormy” and said the following about her former high school classmate:

“He does not have a good temper. He would walk off the [soccer] field.”

Pratt, of course, just had to respond.

“I don’t really get why she’d use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one’s going to see,” he told Us Weekly Friday. “She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me.”

See, how can you not love Spencer Pratt? That’s hilarious!

“I know I’ve made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman,” Pratt added. “I forgive her, though. She’s had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough.”

Such great stuff. Write in and let us know which side you’re on: Team Spencer or Team Mary-Kate?

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»