Tila Tequila: You’re Welcome, Gays!


Posted on June 12th, 2008 9:28 am

Tila Tequila is more than a reality star, with a million MySpace friends, that likes to pose naked.

She’s a symbol of social justice!

After all, the bisexual claims her MTV reality show - A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila - played a role in California recently dropping its ban on gay marriage.

“It is because of me — I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement,” she said. “Before it came out, everyone was still a little apprehensive about [same sex relationships]…. Then they realized, ‘Wow, everyone is really into this stuff, and it is fine.’ The next thing you know, [gay marriage] is legal.”

This is unequivocally true.

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have Tila Tequila to thank for their upcoming nuptials.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»