Trace Ayala Doesn’t Foresee Marriage for TimberBiel


Posted on June 12th, 2008 9:09 am

Trace Ayala - the business partner and BFF of Justin Timberlake - doesn’t think his pal and Jessica Biel will get hitched any time soon.

When asked by Us Weekly about wedding bells for this gorgeous couple, Ayala said: “I hope so. To be honest, I don’t see them in the future, but I hope so. I really do.”

Justin Timberlake may star in The Love Guru, but that doesn’t mean he wants to marry Jessica Biel any time soon.

While the newly christened TimberBiel may not be reciting vows in the near future, Trace emphasized how much of a perfect fit they are.

“They are just awesome together. She is just a great girl.”

We’ve seen Jessica Biel nude, Trace. We certainly agree.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»